Terms and Conditions for Life in Align
Intellectual Property Rights
- publishing any website material in any other media;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercialising any website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Limitation of liability
Variation of Terms
What data do we collect about you, for what purpose and on what ground we process it
How we collect your personal data
- Order our products or services;
- Create an account on our site;
- Subscribe to our service or publications;
- Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; and/or
- Give us feedback.
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU; and/or
- advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU.
How we use your personal data
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
- if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion or free resources; and
- in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Disclosure of your personal data
- Other companies in our group who provide services to us.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
Your legal rights
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data• Right to withdraw consent.